Anyone can be an artist with diamond painting kit and create stunning masterpieces. This special form of art has introduced various themes for every taste and occasion. Diamond painting kit includes everything you need to create a beautiful work of art achieving the subtle tones to make your painting look realistic. It's also an excellent choice for leisure activity.
Special Note: The clarity of the finished product is low if the size is less than 30x30cm.The small size is only suitable for practice.
The larger the design canvas, the more detail in the final product.
Frame is not included
Pasting Area: All of the pictures are fully covered with diamonds unless otherwise indicated.
Each one includes everything you need to complete an entire picture. The kits are packaged properly in order to prevent any kind of damages. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Please contact us if you have any questions.
About Size: The product size in the purchase order is the same as the actual picture, while the side length of the canva is 5 cm longer than the actual picture. If you order a product with a size of 30×40cm, the size of the canva is approximately 35×45cm.
The size of square drills is 2.5×2.5mm, and that of round drills is 2.8×2.8mm. The clarity of square drills-based products is 11% higher than that of round drills-based ones.
Why Diamond Painting?
- HIGH QUALITY CANVAS: Each kit features beautifully detailed outlines of the composition with each color indicated by a symbol. The painting canvas is waterproof and has a sticky background so that you could easily complete the picture.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL: Diamond painting kits inspire people of all ages. These exciting kits don't require any knowledge or skill to fulfill a classic artwork.
- RECREATION: Creating your own art is ecstatic and entertaining. Diamond painting kits are fun and easy to paint. Experience a sense of achievement as well as reduce stress, enhance self-confidence and most importantly enjoy your free time.
- FANCY DECORATION: With patient effort you can create an amazing work of art that will add life to any space.
- PERFECT GIFT: Diamond painting can enhance relationships and provide strong bonding experience for friends and family. It is a great gift for birthday, wedding or new accommodation.
If you need more background,the face will be blurred,We willrecommend the most suitable size to you .
If you want the face have more details,if you need the face clear,we must cut this picture to right size.
HOW TO DIAMOND PAINT
PART 1 - Setting Up the Canvas
- Purchase a diamond painting kit at our online store here.
- Understand how to read the canvas. The canvas is composed of tiny boxes that are colored and labeled with numbers, much like a cross-stitch canvas. Each number corresponds to a diamond color. The numbers are written on a chart, with the corresponding bag and diamond color written below or next to it. The chart is typically printed on the side of the canvas. Some squares may contain a letter or symbol instead; treat this as a number.
Unroll the canvas and tape it down onto a flat surface. If the canvas won't lay flat, roll it back the other way, then unroll it. Spread it down onto a flat surface, then secure the edges with masking tape. This project can be time consuming. Consider taping the canvas to a board, which you can move out of the way easily.
- Peel back part of the plastic covering on the canvas. Do not peel all of the plastic away; 1 to 2 inches(2.54 to 5.08 centimeters) will be plenty. Run your fingernail along the plastic to crease it so that it doesn't roll forwards. Some kits come with pre-cut plastic strips. In this case, simply peel the first strip off.
Pour out your first crystal color into the tray. Take a look at the patch of canvas you just exposed. Choose a box to start with, and note the number in it. Look the number up on the chart, then find the bag with the same number. Open up the bag, and pour out some of the crystals onto the tray that came with your kit. Some kits come with multiple trays. You can use the other trays for the other colors in that section.
Part 2 - Applying the Diamonds
- Dip your pen tool into the gel or wax that came with your kit. Open up the packet of gel that came with your kit. Dip the narrow end of the pen into the gel/wax to pick some up. This will make it possible for the pen to pick up the crystals.
- Use the pen to pick up a crystal. Gently press the tip of the pen against the top, faceted part of the crystal. Lift the pen away from the tray; the crystal should be stuck to it. Keep the tray just below the edge of your canvas; this will make it easier to access.
- Gently press the crystal against the corresponding square. Pull the pen away; the crystal should be stick against the canvas. If you are just starting out, it might be a good idea to press lightly at first. This way, if the crystal is off-set, you can nudge it back into place, then press down on it to secure it. This is exactly like painting by number, except that you are using crystals instead.
- Fill the rest of the squares in that section. Work one color at a time and refill the pen with gel as needed. When you finish filling in all the squares with the same number code, move onto the next color. This will help you work faster and stay organized. Avoid resting your hand against the canvas; the more you touch the sticky surface, the less tacky it will become.
Peel away more of the plastic covering, and fill in more squares. Continue filling the canvas in using the same technique as before. Work in 1 to 2-inch (2.54 to 5.08-centimeter) wide sections, one color at a time. When you completely fill in a section, move onto the next one. Do not peel the entire plastic covering away, or the adhesive on the canvas will get dirty and lose its tack.
Part 3 - Finishing Your Work
Cover the canvas with the plastic sheet that it came with. If you discarded the sheet, you can cover it with a piece of paper or parchment paper; avoid using wax paper.
- Go over the canvas with a rolling pin. This will press down any loose diamonds and secure them. If you don't have a rolling pin, you can use a can or jar instead. You can also gently rub the canvas with your hands instead.
- Stack some heavy books on top of the canvas overnight. This will help further adhere the diamonds to the canvas and ensure that they bond properly. If you don't have any books large enough to cover the canvas, you can use another flat, heavy object, such as a box or cutting board.
- Peel the tape away. Lift the books off first, then peel the plastic covering off. Peel the tape from the corners of the canvas. Do not trim the excess canvas way, as this may cause the fabric to fray.
- Frame the canvas. Remove the glass from the frame first, then insert the canvas into the frame. Fold the excess edges down, then place the backing into place. Leave the glass out, as it will only dull down the diamonds' sparkle. For a fancier touch, place the canvas behind a mat first; this will give the canvas an additional border within the frame. Choose a color that complements the diamonds.